Every.org is tax-exempt charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Individual state disclosures are below.
- Florida – A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA), OR VISITING www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration #CH62950.
- Georgia – A full and fair description of our programs and our financial statement summary is available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maryland – A copy of the current financial statement of Every.org is available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com, calling (415) 650-0503, or writing to 58 West Portal Ave #781 San Francisco, CA 94127.
Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of copies and postage, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, (410) 974-5534.
- Mississippi – The official registration and financial information of Every.org may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State.
- Nevada – Contributions to Every.org, a 501(c)(3) formed in the state of California with the purpose of creating accessible giving infrastructure for a more generous world, may be tax-deductible pursuant to the provisions of sec. 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. §170(c).
- New Jersey – INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973)504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- New York – Upon request, from the Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, 1-212-416-8686 or www.charitiesnys.com.
- North Carolina – Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-919-814-5400. This is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania – The official registration and financial information of Every.org may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia – State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington – Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483 or https://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/.
- West Virginia – West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305
- Wisconsin – A financial statement of the charitable organization disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue and expenses for the preceding fiscal year will be provided to any person upon request.