While we generally recommend adding a bank account via Plaid so we can automatically initiate an ACH transfer for you, but if it's more convenient and the donation is over $5000, you can manually wire/ACH funds to us. You can always do one large wire transfer and make many small donations.
Please follow these steps:
- Email us at [email protected] to notify us about the incoming wire/ACH with AT LEAST ONE of the following:
- Your Every.org account @username to credit — if missing, it'll be an anonymous donation.
- The URL of the nonprofit/campaign you want to support, e.g. every.org/givedirectly
- We will attribute the wire/ACH accordingly:
- If we receive BOTH your @username and a nonprofit/campaign: we will add a donation for that nonprofit/campaign to your account.
- If we receive only your @username, we will credit your account's gift card balance in the amount received, which you can use to support as many nonprofits as you'd like.
- If we receive only a nonprofit/campaign, we will send that amount to that nonprofit/campaign as an anonymous donation.
- If we do not receive any information by the time the wire/ACH is received, we will apply it towards running Every.org.
- Send the wire/ACH transfer to:
Account Name: Every.org
Account #: 80007850417
Account Type: Checking
Bank Name: First Republic Bank, 111 Pine Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
ABA Routing #: 321081669
SWIFT Code: FRBBUS6S
The total of the donation will be however much we receive in our bank account. Our bank does not charge us for any incoming wires, but there may be wiring fees from the sending bank.