We generally recommend adding a bank account at www.every.org via Plaid so we can automatically initiate an ACH transfer for you. For all US bank accounts that is the most reliable and efficient process; it ensures nonprofits receive 100% of your donation, and it works well for all donations under $1,000,000.00 USD.
If you are doing an international bank transfer or it's substantially more convenient not to use the website interface, then you can manually wire/ACH funds to us using the instructions below. Due to the additional administrative overhead, we ask you to kindly only do this for donations over $5,000. If you are making multiple donations, we ask you to do one large wire transfer to fund your account, and then make many small donations yourself using www.every.org.
Please follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name (required)
- The amount you plan to donate (required)
- The URL of the nonprofit/campaign you want to support, e.g. every.org/irc (required unless you are funding your account)
- Your Every.org account @username to credit (optional)
- The amount you would like to donate to support our work at Every.org (optional)
- We will attribute the wire/ACH accordingly:
- If we receive BOTH your @username and a nonprofit/campaign: we will add a donation for that nonprofit/campaign to your account.
- If we receive only your @username, we will credit your account's gift card balance in the amount received, which you can use to support as many nonprofits as you'd like.
- If we receive only a nonprofit/campaign, we will send that amount to that nonprofit/campaign as an anonymous donation.
- If we do not receive any information by the time the wire/ACH is received, we will apply it towards running Every.org.
- Send the wire/ACH transfer to:
Account Name: Every.org
Account #: 80007850417
Account Type: Checking
Bank Name: First Republic Bank, 111 Pine Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
ABA Routing #: 321081669
SWIFT Code: FRBBUS6S
The total of the donation will be however much we receive in our bank account. Our bank does not charge us for any incoming wires, but there is a small possibility there may be wiring fees from your sending bank.
You can also donate stock or donate cryptocurrency directly, or donate via DAF.