Every.org is the first platform to enable donating cryptocurrency to support over 1 million nonprofits in the U.S. and (soon) worldwide.
- Find the cause you want to support - search for your favorite charity, browse by cause or location, or see where and why people give on your home feed!
- Click "Donate" and then "Crypto." Choose the cryptocurrency you would like to donate with. If you do not see the coin you are donating with please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you've chosen the type of coin following next steps to complete the donation and retrieve a QR code or wallet address to link to your wallet.
- Receive a donation receipt as soon as we detect your transaction on the network (if you provided your name and email - you can donate anonymously too!).
Giving crypto with Every.org is also zero hassle for nonprofits — we handle the conversion into cash and disbursement at no extra cost or effort to you or the organization you support.
How do cryptocurrency donations work behind the scenes?
- Every.org uses a payments gateway to handle receiving cryptocurrency donations.
- Once you have made your donation, we automatically sell and send you a receipt. The amount the nonprofit receives is reduced by the current network fee for transfer as well as the fees charged by our broker (currently 1%).
- Finally, we utilize our existing disbursements infrastructure and schedule to disburse the full realized value of your assets to the nonprofit you supported.